By Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban | Published October 30, 2019 | | |
Every year on November 11, Americans are called upon to honor the veterans who have served in the country’s armed forces. However, this Veterans Day has extra meaning because it represents the 100th anniversary of the initial Armistice Day of 1919, which came exactly one year after the end of World War I. While the Read MoreRead More
VA Vigilante PaddleFit Challenge The VA Vigilante PaddleFit Challenge was founded to help raise money for homeless and disabled veterans in North Carolina. All proceeds from this event will go directly to the Onslow County Community Foundation for Homeless Veterans, Home of Camp Lejeune. The VA Vigilante PaddleFit Challenge is a fun and exciting way Read MoreRead More
The Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban team will be at Oktoberfest in Onslow County this year. Will you be there? Oktoberfest is held on Saturday, October 25th, at Riverside Crossing Park in Jacksonville, NC. Our tent will be set up at the event from 10:00AM-6:00PM on Saturday. We will have a team of Veterans Disability Read MoreRead More
– Donated school supplies to Operation School Supplies – Stuff the Bus donated school supplies to Operation School Supplies – Stuff the Bus. WAVY-TV 10 and AAA are asking for your help this year in collecting school supplies for needy children in Hampton Roads. You can join WAVY-TV for our special “Stuff the Bus Friday” Read MoreRead More
sponsored the Virginia Beach Education Association in their efforts to raise money for Relay for Life. The event took place at Salem High School in Virginia Beach on April 20, 2013. We enjoyed celebrating the lives of those who have battled cancer, remembering love ones who have been lost and those who are fighting back Read MoreRead More
– The Wizard of OZ – Attorney Phil Bradfield’s daughter is Dorothy in The Wizard of OZ – The classic tale of a young girl who goes on a world of adventure through the wonderful land of Oz comes to life on the Menchville stage starting April 18th, 19th, and 20th. This year’s cast is Read MoreRead More
– Veterans Stand Down Attorney David Russotto and members of our VA Disability team, Jennifer Maxwell and Shawna Fuller attended the Winston-Salem Veterans Stand Down. They were able to answer questions about the VA disability benefits process to the Vets who attended the event. United Way partnered with the Department of Veteran Affairs to host Read MoreRead More
– Onslow County Veterans’ Job Fair Most of the veterans that stopped to speak with us were not only looking for work but needed some form of guidance on their own claim for VA benefits. We were able to speak with a diverse group of individuals from veterans, dependents and active duty service members transitioning Read MoreRead More
– Princess Anne Love Run – Join Princess Anne High School in Virginia Beach on Saturday, February 23rd, as they host their 9th Annual Love Run 5K to benefit Children’s Hospital of The King’s Daughters. Please contact Kristina Berney at [email protected] for more information, to register or to sponsor the event. View the entire fund-raising Read MoreRead More
– Onslow County Oktoberfest — Sponsored a Veterans Services & Information Area where different veteran organizations joined us as our guests. [American Legion post 265, Defense & Veterans Brain Injury Center, Department of Commerce, Division of Employment Security, Disabled Veteran Outreach, Hope For The Warriors, NABVETS #0054, NABVETS #0069, Semper Fi Fund, VA Medical Center Read MoreRead More
Thank to Mr. Spencer I was able to get my VA disability claim re-reviewed and given another chance to receive disability. By far he is one of the most professional lawyers I have ever dealt with. So Veterans if you are looking for help with your VA disability claim I would suggest that you hire Macari, Russotto, Spencer, & Balaban. Thanks again for everything.
— Alfred Daye
As a disabled veteran trying to navigate the complexities of the Veterans Administrations regulations, I turned to the law firm of Marcari, Russotto, Spencer and Balaban. They helped me understand what I needed to do and prepared and presented to the VA an excellent presentation of my case. I recommend them for your legal needs.
— Harry Johnson
I was very satisfied with the excellent and professional manner the law firm handled my claim. I highly recommend any veteran who needs help with his or her claim to use Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban P.C. Special thanks to Mr Spencer for being very professional and courteous during the appeal process. Again Thanks to the entire firm for a job well done!
— Luther Henderson
My husband & I highly recommend this law form to any veteran trying to navigate the endless red tape of the VA. We turned to Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban to handle my husband's appeal and could not have been happier. We enjoyed open and consistent communication regarding our case. Any questions we had were answered immediately.
— Michele DeZayas
Amanda Medina-Morales was our point of contact and she kept us up to date on the progress of our case. It was a pleasure and relief knowing that someone truly competent and professional was handling this and fighting for us.
— Michele DeZayas