By Donald Marcari | Published April 18, 2013 | |
– The Wizard of OZ – Attorney Phil Bradfield’s daughter is Dorothy in The Wizard of OZ – The classic tale of a young girl who goes on a world of adventure through the wonderful land of Oz comes to life on the Menchville stage starting April 18th, 19th, and 20th. This year’s cast is Read MoreRead More
– Veterans Stand Down Attorney David Russotto and members of our VA Disability team, Jennifer Maxwell and Shawna Fuller attended the Winston-Salem Veterans Stand Down. They were able to answer questions about the VA disability benefits process to the Vets who attended the event. United Way partnered with the Department of Veteran Affairs to host Read MoreRead More
I think the job fair was a great success. Most of the veterans that stopped to speak with us were not only looking for work but needed some form of guidance on their own claim for benefits. We were able to speak with a diverse group of individuals from veterans, dependents and to active duty Read MoreRead More
The Onslow County Veterans Job Fair was a huge success and it made a big impact on the Jacksonville community both with the veterans and transitioning active duty members. All of the employers who were present representing their respected companies provided great information for the job seekers. The event was swarmed with eager service members Read MoreRead More
I am a Veterans Disability Benefits Attorney and former Navy JAGC Officer. I just watched Ms. Crowley’s interview of Secretary Eric Shenseki and while grateful to see this important issue brought to light I was dismayed that no one involved discussed the even more enormous problem of Veteran’s Appeals of wrongful decisions regarding their disability Read MoreRead More
USA Today posted an article on March 13, 2013 regarding the Department of Veteran’s Affairs. The article discusses a researcher’s opinion that officials at the VA have been purposely manipulating or hiding data that would support the claims of Veterans from the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. He reported his findings last week to a House Read MoreRead More
– Onslow County Veterans’ Job Fair Most of the veterans that stopped to speak with us were not only looking for work but needed some form of guidance on their own claim for VA benefits. We were able to speak with a diverse group of individuals from veterans, dependents and active duty service members transitioning Read MoreRead More
– Princess Anne Love Run – Join Princess Anne High School in Virginia Beach on Saturday, February 23rd, as they host their 9th Annual Love Run 5K to benefit Children’s Hospital of The King’s Daughters. Please contact Kristina Berney at [email protected] for more information, to register or to sponsor the event. View the entire fund-raising Read MoreRead More
We would like to thank all Veterans for their courage, dedication and patriotism. Veterans have always been there to protect our freedoms and to ensure the liberties we enjoy as citizens. Let’s all make an extra effort to show our gratitude not only today but everyday! Please share our sincere gratitude with any and all Read MoreRead More
– Onslow County Oktoberfest — Sponsored a Veterans Services & Information Area where different veteran organizations joined us as our guests. [American Legion post 265, Defense & Veterans Brain Injury Center, Department of Commerce, Division of Employment Security, Disabled Veteran Outreach, Hope For The Warriors, NABVETS #0054, NABVETS #0069, Semper Fi Fund, VA Medical Center Read MoreRead More
Thank to Mr. Spencer I was able to get my VA disability claim re-reviewed and given another chance to receive disability. By far he is one of the most professional lawyers I have ever dealt with. So Veterans if you are looking for help with your VA disability claim I would suggest that you hire Macari, Russotto, Spencer, & Balaban. Thanks again for everything.
— Alfred Daye
As a disabled veteran trying to navigate the complexities of the Veterans Administrations regulations, I turned to the law firm of Marcari, Russotto, Spencer and Balaban. They helped me understand what I needed to do and prepared and presented to the VA an excellent presentation of my case. I recommend them for your legal needs.
— Harry Johnson
I was very satisfied with the excellent and professional manner the law firm handled my claim. I highly recommend any veteran who needs help with his or her claim to use Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban P.C. Special thanks to Mr Spencer for being very professional and courteous during the appeal process. Again Thanks to the entire firm for a job well done!
— Luther Henderson
My husband & I highly recommend this law form to any veteran trying to navigate the endless red tape of the VA. We turned to Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban to handle my husband's appeal and could not have been happier. We enjoyed open and consistent communication regarding our case. Any questions we had were answered immediately.
— Michele DeZayas
Amanda Medina-Morales was our point of contact and she kept us up to date on the progress of our case. It was a pleasure and relief knowing that someone truly competent and professional was handling this and fighting for us.
— Michele DeZayas