Amanda has been assisting Veterans with their disability benefits for 6 years. As a dependent herself, she understands the hardship and physical toll the military can have on its members first hand. Amanda grew up on Long Island, New York before she moved to Camp Lejeune in 2012 with her husband who is now a Marine Corps Veteran. Amanda obtained a Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration with a focus in Management from the University of Phoenix in 2017. She is currently enrolled to receive her Masters in Business Administration from the University of Phoenix with an estimated graduation date of 2019. Amanda is an Accredited Claims Agent with the Veterans Administration and can legally represent veterans to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and assist veterans with filing claims for VA benefits.
- University of Phoenix 2018-2019 (expected graduation date)
- University of Phoenix 2013-2017 Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration with a focus in Management
Volunteer, Certifications, etc.
- Volunteer for VA Vigilante Paddle Fit Challenge
- Previously CPR and First Aid Certified
- Medical Billing Specialist Certification from the Gulf Coast University, 2013
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Amanda enjoys stand up paddle boarding and has competed in numerous races in North Carolina to include Surf to Sound and Carolina Cup. She loves anything outdoors and spending quality time with her 2 year old son.