Katie has been helping Veterans obtain disability benefits for 4 years. She enjoys helping Veterans as they have selflessly served our country and were exposed to many situations that most do not have to encounter. Due to the nature of their duty, they can experience long lasting physical and mental symptoms for which they should be rightfully awarded benefits. Before Katie began assisting Veterans with their benefits, she spent several years working as a mental health counselor and in the vocational rehabilitation field.
- Accredited Claims Agent with the Veterans Administration, 2016
- Milwaukee Area Tech College, 2013, Paralegal Certificate ABA Approved Program
- University Wisconsin Milwaukee, 2007, Masters of Science in Educational Psychology with a Community Counseling Emphasis
- University Wisconsin Milwaukee, 2005, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with a Minor in Business
- Katie has been active member in the CrossFit Community for the last 5 years. She enjoys long-distance running and is an avid reader.