Kristen Swinson attended Peace College in Raleigh, NC on a Presidential and State Employees Association of NC academic scholarship. She graduated in May 2008 from the Honors Program with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration concentration in Management and Minor in HR. At Peace College she was a member of Residence Life, Campus Activities Board and Student Government Association. She was the Senior Class Vice President and Residence Hall Association Vice President. Kristen has over 9 years of paralegal experience in criminal law, personal injury and veteran's disability benefits.
- Peace College August 2004-May 2008 Bachelor of Arts Business Administration-Management, Minor HR
- Honors Program
- Resident Assistant 2005-2008
Volunteer, Certifications, etc.
- Volunteer work for Onslow Community Outreach, Habitat for Humanity and VA Vigilante Paddlefit Challenge.
- Certified Notary Public
- Previously CPR and First Aid Certified
- Department of Veterans Affairs