Ryan Spencer is admitted to practice law in North Carolina. He graduated from Elon University School of Law and cum laude from North Carolina State University with a Bachelor of Arts in political science: law and theory. At Elon University, he was a member of the Phi Alpha Delta Law fraternity, student advocacy board and mock trial competition team. Prior to accepting his full time position with Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban, P.C. Ryan worked part time with us as a law clerk during his academic breaks from Elon University.
Admitted to Practice
- North Carolina State University
- 2005–2009: Bachelor of Arts in Political Science: Law & Theory
- Cum laude
- National Honors Society: 2008 to present
- Pre-law program
- Elon University School of Law
- NC Advocates for Justice
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- National Organization of Veterans Advocates (NOVA)
- American Bar Association: Section of Administrative Law and Regulatory Practice: Veterans Affairs Committee
- Eagle Scout: 2000 (age 15)
- PADI Scuba Diving Certified
Let us stand up for you — contact VA benefits attorney Ryan Spencer
If you encounter an uphill battle with the VA to obtain benefits that are rightfully yours, contact Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban, P.C. Someone is always available to talk to you, even if you cannot come to our offices.
There are no upfront charges. You pay no fees unless we win your claim for benefits.
Because there is no requirement that your attorney live in your region or even in your state, you can leverage our knowledge and experience regardless of where you live or where your VA benefits claim is filed.