Shawna has been assisting Veterans obtain their VA Disability Benefits since May of 2012. She has a deep appreciation for veterans, as both of her grandfathers and her sister served in the military.
“Our Veterans made a choice to protect and serve Our Country, some of them never came home to their families, those that were fortunate to return home were not the same as they were when the left. I will do everything possible to assist veterans in obtaining the benefits they deserve.”
- Durham Tech Community College, Business Administration
Honors & Awards
- Employee of the Month, February 2018
Veteran Volunteer Work
- VA Vigilante PaddleFit Challenge, Wrightsville Beach, NC
- Veterans Stand Down Event, Winston Salem, NC
- Community Free Haircuts
Shawna is a licensed Cosmetologist and has been involved in countless events on giving back to the community, where she has provided free haircuts. One day, Shawna would like to start a Non-Profit Organization offering free haircuts, facials, manicures and pedicures to all members of the community.
- Accredited Claims Agent with the Veterans Administration, October 2017
Let us stand up for you, call 866-866-VETS
If you’ve already been denied, our attorneys can help. Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban represent clients nationwide.