We Represent Veterans Nationwide. Here Are Reviews From Just a Few Of Our Satisfied Clients:

La Cucaracha
La Cucaracha
June 14, 2022.
The team did a great job for me. They were patient, knowledgeable, courteous and effective!
Sweet Fire
Sweet Fire
June 9, 2022.
Honest, Professional and Successful! Trust and believe they will represent you with integrity.
Karisha Eure
Karisha Eure
March 24, 2022.
They are awesome didn't have to worry about anything
Sterling Edler
Sterling Edler
March 9, 2022.
I obtain Marcari, Risotto ,Spencer & Bailaban for a personal injury matter and I must say they were professional, courteous, and very experienced. They made me feel very comfortable that everything will be taken care of and it was and in a swift manner. I would definitely use them again in the future if needed.
chiquita finney
chiquita finney
February 4, 2022.
So far so good they have built a good report with me an very trustworthy and know they will fight for me I feel I chose the right lawfirm to handle my case Anne is awesome


VA Form 10-10EZ

VA Form 10-10EZ allows Veterans to apply for enrollment in the VA health care system. 

The VA uses the information provided on the form to determine the Veteran’s eligibility for medical benefits. 

Veterans not receiving VA benefits may attach a copy of their military discharge or separation papers, such as a DD-214 with their signed application to help expedite their application processing. 

For Veterans already receiving benefits, the VA will cross-reference the information on the form with VA data. 

Military service information includes the following: 

• Last branch of service and last entry date. 

• Future discharge date or last discharge date, and discharge type. 

• Military service number. 

Yes or no military history questions, including: 

• Purple Heart Award Recipient? 

• Former Prisoner of War (POW)? 

• Served in combat after 11/11/1998? 

• Discharged or retired for a disability incurred in the line of duty? 

• Receiving disability retirement pay instead of compensation from the VA? 

• Served in Southwest Asia between 8/2/1990 and 11/11/1998? 

• Service-connected rating? If yes, percentage? 

• Served in Vietnam between 1/9/1962 and 5/7/1975? 

• Exposed to radiation while in the military? 

• Received nose and throat radium treatments while in the military? 

• Served on active duty at least 30 days at Camp Lejeune from 8/1/1953 through 12/31/1987? 

Veterans should include information for all health insurance sources from which they receive coverage, including insurance through a spouse. 

Once the form has been completed, the Veteran or their Power of Attorney must sign and date the form. 

For VA to accept the form, it must be appropriately signed and dated; otherwise, it will be returned to the Veteran for them to complete. 

The completed application (and any supporting materials) can either be submitted in person at the Veteran’s local VA clinic or medical center, or mailed to:  

Health Eligibility Center, 2957 Clairmont Road, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30329 

Click below to download a copy of VA Form 10-10EZ now. 

Schedule a Free Consultation! Sign Up Below!

Once We've Received Your Submission, Our Staff Will Reach Out To You. Thanks!

Frequently Asked Questions

How Much Does It Cost To Hire You?

It does not cost you anything to hire our Veterans Benefits Law Firm as your attorneys. Our firm works on a contingency fee basis, which means you do not owe us anything unless we win you an award. Our firm charges 20%, which is deducted by the VA from your lump sum payment for retroactive benefits.

How Long Will It Take To Appeal My Benefits Denial?

While it can take six months or more for a Veteran to receive a decision on his or her initial benefits claim from the Department of Veterans Affairs, appeals could take 2 years of more. The Department of Veterans Affairs lacks the funding to properly staff and process benefits applications. The number of applications from recently returning Veterans must be dealt with while the Department of Veterans Affairs continues to actively work towards providing services to prior generations of Veterans.

How Do I Increase My Disability Rating?

Great question! If the condition that you are actively receiving disability benefits for has now ultimately worsened over time, you can file an increased rating claim. It’s fairly simple, and it involves filing out an online claim form or mailing a letter to your regional office documenting the change in your condition.

View Our Office Locations Below!

All communication with the Department of Veterans Affairs can be conducted remotely; personal appearances are not required. 

Our law firm is accredited by the Department of Veterans Affairs to assist Veterans anywhere across the United States. 

Furthermore, our clients do not need to go to a physical location or visit an office to receive our help. If there are any medical visits that are applicable to your claim, you can be seen at a facility that is close to your home. So, no matter where you are, if you need help, we’re here to fight for you the same way that you bravely fought to protect us. 

Call us now! (866) 866-VETS.

Read Some Of Our Recent Blog Posts!